What's the scariest things that has ever happened to you

Mine was last night while me and my kids were asleep I heard a noise and looked out the window and saw a guy on my roof. I banged the window and he jumped back off the roof. It took me while to go back to sleep and I was really tired cause I only slept for three hours then when I woke up and thought about why in the world would he come to my roof knowing there is a chance someone would be home cause I had my car in the drive way. Then I just thought how weird some drunks are if he was drunk I just wish he fell off instead lol

mommyofone0724

Asked by mommyofone0724 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was pretty damn scared during childbirth! haha
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• MOMMYOFONE that is so weird/scary/shocking! I don't know what I would have done.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• one time that happened to me as a child i woke up and was wispering frozen talk to my mom and she finally asked what was wrong and before i finish i must tell you that the back of our house faced the alley,my dad was at school(college during the night) and i kept pointing at our window and i was underneath it pointing up and all our lights were off(i was 3 and yes! i can still remember )my mom looked up and in the window was this druggie looking in checking out our house,my mom was so brave she just told me to stay there cause the guy could not see me and she got on all four and crawled to our living room and turned on our old swapcooler and that bum took off.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I can't think of the scariest thing EVER at this moment, but recently, like yesterday, I went to a friend's house to pick up state fair tickets, and her dog came out the door and bit me. Thing damn near took my hand off. I've always been like the dog whisperer, I've never had that happen before. I almost wanted to cry.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• When my son was about 7 months old, he was pullin up already... I had just finished changeing his diaper and he peed on me, so i put him in his playpen so i could jump in the shower really quick and i put the playpen outside the bathroom door where i could hear him... i was in the shower MAYBE 5 mins, didnt wash my hair i was just washing the pee off me... when i got out i noticed that my son was being very still... so i picked him up, my dad had put a temp reader in the window of my bedroom that had a cord on it, i didnt know it was there, my son got a hold of it and had gotten the cord wrapped around his neck, when i picked him up he was blue! scared the crap outta me... needless to say i ripped the dang thing out of the window and threw it at my dad when he got home... thank god i got out of the shower when i did, and my son was ok
    kaidansmylife

Answer by kaidansmylife at 11:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• If you remember, a few years back there was a blackout on the eastern side of the country (I live in Michigan). My boyfriend at the time and I were staying in his motor home in his buddies driveway (there was a serious age difference so we couldn't be together at my house and he had recently went through a divorce, was staying with his mom and we couldn't be together their either). Anyhow, we had a generator going but it was between the house and motor home. All of a sudden, I started feeling so weird. I can't even discribe it. I felt WEIRD. I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up, I shit myself (I know it's gross) and had a HUGE headache. We had carborn monixide posioning from the generator!! I knew if we had been in there much longer, we could had died. That's scary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• When I was younger, I smoked weed. My boyfriend and I were staying at a hotel and wanted to smoke a joint so we went for a drive. He was driving and in the left hand turn lane. We went to turn and BAM!! We got t-boned by some guy who was moving into the opposite turn lane than changed his mind. My car was totalled and if my boyfriend hadn't hit the gas, I would have gotten smacked into...they hit the back passenger side!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• One day I got caught cheating after I thought my boyfriend cooled off I went to his house and had make-up sex. Afterwards he jumped on top of me and started choking me. I tried to scream but after he had his hands around my throat so tight that became impossible. He kept saying I was playing with his life. I still can remember thinking I cant believe im going to die. He finally let me go and when I got home I saw that I bust the blood vessels in my eyes. Im so eternally grateful that GOD preserved my life. Just the other day I was watching first 48 and this man strangled his girlfriend and the officer was talking about her blood shot eyes. I couldnt help but think that I could of been her..but I lived by the grace of GOD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2009