does a bad vibe just follow some people, or do people just make their own vibe?

It seems that on cafemom and even IRL there are some people who just can't get a break. Their baby is sick, their car broke down, their husband is mad, a bee stung the cat, and the cat bit the gerbil ect...

but others seem to have a good luck, the baby only has an ear infection not strep, the car broke but it will cost $100 to fix we don't have to buy a new one, hubby is mad but will make up, bees make honey ect...

Do we make our luck? Is it how we look at things? Sometimes I think I just have to wanna be happy and God will find a way for me to see the positive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Karma. Some have good. Some have bad. And then there are those people who are always pessimistic and simply draw negative energy to them. Basically be positive and you will draw more positive energy to you. I'm not saying you have to be this bimbo that thinks bad things will never happen. But look on the bright side, don't let the bad things get you down, and eventually more good things will come your way.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• It rains on the just and the injust. Its how we handle the situations we are in that makes a difference in how we look at it. Some people are half glass empty people and others are half glass full people. It is a matter of perspective.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I don't really believe in karma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2009