How many of you would really

How many of you would really do what you say. I have read some women say they will do this or do that if there husbands cheated or if there kids where being bullyed like the guy that slapped the little girl. I know I have said some things like when my husband cheated I have always told myself before I got married that if my husband where to cheat I would leave well I'm still here and still holding a grudge and getting more and more mean. But being in the moment I'm just not sure maybe after the action was set I would do something but I don't know. Like the one time this guy thought we banged his van with the chart and we didnt even touch his car but put the chart against this metal pole and he was going off. But then when we came back that chart was against my car and I;m sure his the one that did it and his family and him were going back to there car. We moved it back on matel pole and he came out again thinking we con..

mommyofone0724

Asked by mommyofone0724 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hit his car and he stood there watching us while my husband put our so in the car. And so my husband is like do you have a problem and he said yes I dont remeber what he said but some more stupid thing while his kids and a wife sat in the car. And me being preagante after we left I was thinking man I should have told him we know he put the chart against our car and should take his fat ugly self back to his car and not to blame us cause he cant get laid by his ugly wife and make ugly kids.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• So is this about your grudge against your cheating husband or about this other dude? I'm confused.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• no how many of you would really do what they say like leave or take action right there and there.People have said that they would have punched the guy that slaped the little girl if it was there kids right there and then but then would be to shock to do something. About the cheating women have said if there husband cheated they would leave but instaed stayed cause they loved there husband or had kids. Then the abuse women have said they would leave if there husband hit but then stayed
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Oh I would and have. I have zero tolerance for abuse. I have been cheated on before in the past by boyfriends and I left. Life is too short. The next bus comes in 15 minutes.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yeah, I watched my mom get abused. I would in fact do the things I say I would. I refuse to be hit without hitting back.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2009