So my neighbor flipped me off when she drove by.....

OThis old lady like well into her 70's flipps me off when she drives by me! I was walking on the sidewalk to my other neighbors house and she drove out of her driveway and slowed down by me and looked at me and flipped me off!!! AND HELD IT UP!! There were kids outside and they saw her do it as well! So I called the cops! Did I do the right thing?

this is not her first time of being rude to me. A couple weeks ago I was walking and she said "wow your getting fat!" I didnt say anything because I didnt want to start anything so I just smiled and walked by. but I am tired of this lady! She had no right to flip me the bird! I didnt even look at her! I SAID NOTHING! Am I in the wrong for calling the poliece? I want to get the guts to say something to her about her actions but IDK what to say/do? HELP! I know she will be rude but I feel the need to speak up because there are children in this neighborhood that are always outside.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, if you think it is safe. Bake her a pie, or cake, or cookies, you know. Take them to her and see if you can get her to soften. It may not work, but you never know. Just stand to the side when you ring the bell!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• You called the cops because she flicked you off? Oh, come on don't waste your time. I think it must be your hormones. Why didn't you just flick her off back?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• She has called on me for walking my dog on HER sidewalk!!!!
    Yes I did call the cops.
    And I didnt flip her off as well because 2 wrongs dont make a right.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• its not even that you wasted your time calling the cops you wasted their time. what are they gonna do? either ignore her and explain to the kids some people are rude for no reason or confront her about it. but at that age, shes gonna be set in her ways and you're just wasting your time
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• She probably has the beginning stages of Alzheimers. The first signs are odd rude behaviors that are out of charctor for the person.
    Once my sister and I were visiting my Grandma and a news article came on the tv about bikini models. My Grandma blurts out "Well, I bet they shave their pussies!" My sister and I about died. We were shocked for sure, but didn't realize it was the beginning of Alzheimers.
    I wouldn't worry so much about it. At least now the police will have some documentation to her crazy behaviors.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Honestly tell the old bat off what is she really going to do to you?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• actually they came over and talked to her and told her that she needs to stop this and since their were children out they could write her a ticket. Cops didnt find it a waste of time.

and I DIDNT ASK IF I WAS WASTING MY TIME OR THEIRS. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HER ABOUT THIS!
    she dosnt have alzheimers she is just a crazy bitch! she calls the cops on me all the time! she called the cops on me and said I was threatening to kill her once! I was like 8 weeks pregnant and
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• got a gun pulled on me by a cop cuz of that crazy bitch!
    Alysia_Moore

• LMAO@ ^ HAHAHAHAHAHA Do that! It might make her day!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• @ legalmommy, didnt know someone would post ahead of me
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2009