Is this normal?

I'm 11 weeks and 3 days. I've been sick with a cold for over a week now. But it seems like everytime I sneeze now, it feels like I'm having small contractions... Am I imagining this? My stomach tightens for about 30 seconds after each sneeze... Maybe I'm just crazy! lol

Amy75972

Asked by Amy75972 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine tightens after I sneeze too. started at like 14 weeks for me like that but now Im 30 weeks and I still feel it. Its all your call so if you feel it is not good, then call your doctor! What would it hurt to get a little reassurance? Good Luck and CONGRATS!!!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I believe it is normal. TMI but same reason why you shouldn't masterbate when your super pregnant because it causes you to push hard. If your having a problem you should rub your nose any and everyway possible to try and not sneeze.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I had a cold a few weeks ago too and not only would my tummy tighten but it would pull on my ligaments and make me double over sometimes. not fun
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009