I can't find the right theme

Anyone have a suggestion? I'm looking for a page theme. Something kinda opunk- like. Swirlsy things, little skulls, stars, whatever. But NO pink. Pink disturbs me. Anyone know who has one? And is there a way to search themes? I can't seem to find it...

emhain

Asked by emhain at 11:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only way I find themes is to take the time to look through most of them. It's unrealistic to look through them all...lol. But if you see a common look from one particular creator in the themes area you might want to click on the See All Themes by that person button to see all of theirs or send them a message asking if they would be willing to create a personalized one for you the way you want it.
    Best wishes! I hope you find what you are looking for.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Um... opunk is not a word. I realize this. I meant punk. It's the sleep deprivation. Really.
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 11:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• you can make your own?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• go to the privacy and settings at the top of the page
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I know where the themes are located, I just want to find one I like without having to page through 900 other ones. I'm lazy. I guess that's the bottom line. And also the answer to why I don't make my own :)
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 12:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2009