how do i turn my friend in to the police without him konwing it was me?

i have a 27 yar ols male friend well he is no longer a friend. this is why
he is 27 and dating 15 year old kids sometimes14 and 13 year olds. he is having sex with them..he is in the wrong is so many ways and needs to be stoped. while he is doing this to the young girls he is having sex with men. he does not belive in rubbers. how do i go about turning him in without him or his family nowing who it was.his famiy and my family are friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell the police that you would like to remain anonymous and they will respect that wish or just write a letter and turn it into the police anonymously explaining every detail. And do it quick PLEASE!!!! I hate to think that people like that are out there! My little sister is that age and thats scary!!!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• check and see if they have a website... I know our sheriff's dept has a website where you can send tips in. it has input fields..just put fake info for the name and such.. but tell them all those details and where to find the guy.
    mommytohuddy

Answer by mommytohuddy at 12:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• can you not do it anonymously? I Don't think the police are going to tell them who turned him in
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• honestly...I wouldn't want to be friends with a guy like that, especially as a mother and an older sister.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:11 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I forgot to mention...my sister is right around the age of his targets...as is my SIL...I'd be harming a brother....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• You can do annonmously (i cant spell). All police departments have Hot Line Tip lines. You do not have to give your info. They dont really care about you persay, as long as the info you give is correct & they can get the evidence it doesn't matter. For all he knows it could be one of his victims & their names won't be released either because they are minors. Think about it this way if you know he is doing it then the chances of someone else knowing are good. Turn him in!!!!
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 10:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2009