What did you do today?

we were going to go swimming but it was to cold out so we ended up just hanging out at home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Watched Lifetimes special "Going into Labor" weekend!!! ALL MOVIES ABOUT BABIES AND PREGNANCY!!! LOVE IT!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, cooked and um, cleaned. I hate cleaning sometimes! Ugh!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• did nothing - its too damn hot here to do anything
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I spent the entire day trying to get my 1 month old to quit crying. he cried, I cried...it's been a long day....
    mommytohuddy

Answer by mommytohuddy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I drove from my home to the airport (60 miles away) to pick up my son's friend who is here for Labor Day. He was going to go, but he had to work.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I went to my fil birthday party. He's a musican and so they had all his old music buddies and they were playing music and people were driking (everyone but me since Im pregnant) and there was tons of food.
    Oh and b4 that...My husband's mom had her daily break-down
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• un packed from vacation, my least favorite part of it. and still working on it but my boyfriend had to go to work so secretly, I'm not going to do anymore till he gets home
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I was sick so I did nothing. Well, I did do a few things. I finished a short essay on the Darjeeling Limited....beat Mario Cart...then got mad because when I went to play Guitar Hero I dropped the guitar on my toe and said F-this....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Go slightly nuts lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• This was posted yesterday so I'll tell you what I did. I got up at 6:30am, had coffee, and then we left the house at 7:30am to go yardsaling. We went to tons of them and found some awesome deals! I found 7 authentic Boyd's Bears figurines for only $1 each! I collect them so they were such a treasure to find. I also found some more Americana decorative items for my home and we found handmade posts with rocks and figurines glued to them and a working solar light on top for our porch - they are wonderful! I bought a solid wood rocking chair made with thick, heavy wood, wicker, and spindels for only $30 in perfect condition! The seller is a physician remodeling her home and was selling items that wouldn't fit in. An awesome find for me! We ate at Olive Garden for dinner and then came home to rest for the remainder of the evening.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009