How much did your wedding cost?

I'm trying to look for a location for my wedding in Texas. I found a few places but I'm not sure what is too expensive and what is a good price. I'm trying to have a wedding on the cheaper side but I still want everyone to really remember our wedding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 5000
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• $500 we went to vegas and it was the best decision we ever made.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:35 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• no ones going to remember your wedding and chances are they don't even want to be there but feel obligated and know you just want their money. go cheap save money or just elope. i wish i would have and we only spent 5000
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Our wedding is going to be like really cheap....like 400 bucks lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Maybe $150. We also went to Vegas and it was the BEST decision we have ever made :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• We had a huge wedding planned...300 people. 4 weeks before we got married I was stressed out and cancelled everyhting. Even sold my Vera Wang wedding gown on e-bay! My mom got me a dress from Dillards and my family and us went to the top of the mountain here and got married...we took our family to dinner at the Four Seasons then vacationed at the beach. We spent $1000 on dinner...best decision we ever made. Looking back on it, not ONE person I had on my guest list am I still in contact with today!! Why give em a free meal?? You probably won't know them 5 years down the road. But do what makes you guys happy and expensive can mean different things to different people. If you can afford it and want it then do it...that simple.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• very very cheap, total was prob about 1200, we did it in reno and im talking about ALL expenses
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Honestly, I lost count. My dad paid for it, and he insisted on spending more than I thought necessary on every little thing. I'm his only daughter, though, so maybe that's why. I was honestly more worried about who I was marrying than what the wedding was like.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• We paid about $16,000 and I still didn't have the wedding of my dreams, I say save your money and do something smaller
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• we spent $300, $100 of it was my dress. otherwise, we did it in a chapel on base, did a bbq in the backyard at our new house afterwards and it was a BLAST!!! only about 20 people where there but we all had soo much fun and it was more me than a big huge ceremony in a big church would have been.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2009