Can you lose some kind of fat just sitting on the bleechers for 2 hours?

I must of sweated off atleast a cup and a half of sweat it was hot...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not sure....but you can do kegels. That is a form of exercise. lol :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• haha....kegels is so popular these days and the great thing is you can do em anywhere
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• lol@ that.... Don't you wish you could lose weight on the bleachers? I dont know about anyone else, but when I sit on bleachers, I feel fatter than I did before. Maybe it's because the 2x4 is so small under my butt and it's uncomfortable too, or maybe when I try and walk down them, I know I'm shaking the stands. Or maybe because I used to be able to sit on the footstool part and dangle my legs off, and if I even tried to get my butt in there now, it would take the jaws of life to get me out. I bring a chair.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Can you lose weight sitting on the couch? If so, my butt is gonna stay planted there until I lose the last five pounds and get back to 110, my high school weight!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2009