Am I an unlikeable person?

I don't care if you answer anon, I just want truthful answers. You've all seen me on here for a little while. I answer and ask all kinds of questions. I have something on my mind, and I'm wondering if maybe I'm just a big jackass and there's good reason for no one to like me. let me know.

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 12:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just consider a life that's worth living and that is one where other people's opinions of you shouldn't matter. They aren't wiping your ass or paying your bills either one, so who cares? Stick around long enough and you will see that I have a HUGE bandwagon of haters on cafemom. I don't go out of my way to be rude to people but if it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck, right? I call it how I see it. Don't waste your time worrying about what other people think of you because honestly if you really knew how often they really thought about you, you'd see just how much time you've wasted. Let it roll of your shoulders and move on. Tomorrow is another day. Everyone is allow to have a bitch day once in a while...well everyone except me apparently lol. You know what they say..there are a pack of haters behind every successful person. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Im here a bit adn I honestly dont recongize your screen name LOL
    But I can tell you you are not one of the many I cant stand .
    I dont see anything wrong with you so far :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think you're a pretty fun gal. :)
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I don't recognize you, but that's a good thing lol I usually remember the ones I don't like
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• what? i like you!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Uggg...I can't stand you!

J/k, lol...I don't know you, so that means you haven't said anything that I found ridiculous enough to remember, lol. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• "J/k, lol...I don't know you, so that means you haven't said anything that I found ridiculous enough to remember, lol. :) "

You are so right and that's why you'll never see me ask this question. LOL I already know the answer. hehe

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• lol... I have to quit my job cuz no one likes me there..not even the boss...No one has ever not liked me at a job, seriously, well except my last boss, but at least she pretended to like me. And she only didnt like me cuz I did her job better than her. Well anyway, alot of people, not just at work, have been pretty mean to me. Maybe I got a little more estrogen when I had my daughter but for some reason I care because... I dunno, it just really hurts my feelings, and I dont get it. I know I get sarcastic on here at times, like I do in real life, because I dont change who I am behind a computer screen, so maybe if I've been pissing people off here, I know anons can hide aND tell the truth, maybe no one really does know or care. WHY DO I CARE??? oh well, this question is not closed so keep answering, thank you ladies.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i hate you...
    sorry, couldn't resist. i don't know you at all so i don't know enough to form an opinion either way.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I feel the same way you do. And i've asked a similar question on here before.

I do recognize you because you answer questions in the R&B section. And you've never said anything ignorant there. so. all's good. lol

...btw, i hope that didnt sound bitchy or rude. ...it's just like me to sound bitchy and rude. ;-)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2009