Anyone else love the show "Big Love"?

I dont support poligamy, but I like this show anyone else with me!? When does the next season start?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love this show! I grew up mormon and I get so many people asking if that is how life really is, ITS NOT! I only had one mother! It may not be how polygamists really live, but its entertaining!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:22 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Sorry I really can not stand that show it is so fake!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think the show had potential, but they took real sized women, to show that girls don't have to be a size 2 to get a great guy, but they put an overweight kinda boring (IMO) man as the guy. All it did was show that fat chicks STILL can't get the hot guy.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 1:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love the show. I don't have HBO but have bought the first two seasons through Ebay. I'm waiting for the 3rd season to be released so I can get back to it! Can't wait!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I dont have HBO anymore...but i did watch the first couple of seasons...i really liked the show!!!!
    LeilaNanasmommy

Answer by LeilaNanasmommy at 3:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2009