If your married - did you have an indoor or outdoor wedding?

Hubby and I got married in 04 and we had a wedding on the shores of my home town Lake Tahoe, the setting was beautiful. We celebrate 5 years of marriage on Sept 26th and I am so in love with the man I would love to just go to Vegas and renew my vowels with a fun themed wedding, lol. Most likely we won't yet but I would love to. I could remarry this man over and over every year if I could.

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 1:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me and my SO are planning to have an outdoor wedding! at his grandparents farm!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:32 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yeah.. we had a beach wedding too! :]
    We plan on renewing our vows with an airborne wedding. Woo!!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:32 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• in door but the reception was outside.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm very happy for you. I think u should start planning for your 10th anniversary and start saving now. Have the fun themed wedding!
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 1:46 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Outdoor....we got married between the picnic tables where we met, at Shoreline Village by the Queen Mary. We plan on renewing our vows there at our 25th Anniversary in 4 years.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:56 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• We did indoor . We are planning tho on having a real wedding in a couple years and we want it to be outside LOL .
    Our weding was here in Vegas. Very low budget it only cost 200 bucks. LOL
    Wasnt exactly the dream wedding for either of us and Trey wants tomake it up to me . So we are going to plan a beach wedding :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• OHwrite shore line village is about 15 minutes from meLOL I know where your talking about lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• JAJA Steele....it's about 15 minutes from us too!! Are you in Long Beach or Pedro?
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I married my husband in '04 and I wanted a lakeside garden wedding on the shores of Lk. Superior but we opted for a church wedding instead. It's funny though because we married in a church I am more commited to this marriage then I am the first time around. That was just in a court house by a justice of the peace
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:19 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I am in long beach basically (bellflower) to be exact.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2009