Do you think common sense has gone out the window?

Im not trying to ruffle any feathers, I just wonder if Im the only one in the world who thinks common sense has gone out the window? Seriously....???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm beginning to think there isn't any either. People do such foolish things and then look for someone to sue when they get hurt. If they had just used "common sense" they would know not take such risks. Manufacturers wouldn't have to print such obvious messages if it hadn't been for someone without "common sense" doing something stupid and then sueing the manufacturer. There is an increase in accidents because people are using cell phones and texting, even train operators and bus drivers are putting passengers in danger. Look at some of the warning labels on products.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Sometimes, yes. There was a post earlier (may still be there) that was asking how many children you had by how many fathers. And some of the answers! How can all the confusion be good for kids?
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 1:53 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• there is no such thing as common sense...lol in my psychology class i got a big lecture for using that term
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Im curious, why is there no such thing as common sense, according to your psychology class, so do tell, in short if you can......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yep it has up and left the building, flew out the top floor and took a nose dive! but I do believe that it gets worse with each generation.
    When I was a teen..... me and my peers had oddles of common sense, today's teens....well I give up trying to teach my teen girls and 22 yr old girl how too clean or anything!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• "Common sense isn't common or everyone would have some."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Common sense has pulled an Elvis--most think it is dead, but every once in a blue moon, it is spotted! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think i have a lot of common sense. My husband does not have any, my mom and a bunch of people i know and met along the way. I call them stupid and dumb because they just dont get it and want to get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2009