Am I the only one that feels this before a period? LOL TMI

Along with the random cramps before my period I feel like my uterus is blown up like a balloon LOL
Anyone else feel like that before their periods ?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ayuh! My whole body swells, including my fingers so I can't wear my wedding band for almost a week. Then the first day of my period is the worse! The pain is so excruciating that I have to take 800mg of ibuprofen every 3 hours to keep the sharpness of the pains at bay. After that first day I am just fine.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• LOL yes although I have been pregnant quits a few months since oct 2006 when we concieved our 1st lol I almost forgot what having a period is like (this is so the last child)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• LOL
    I knw how that is . With Genevieve I didnt have a period for over a year because I miscarried 3 times before having her so No periods . Now that Im having them again IM like AGH LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• LOL the greatest thing about pregnancy is NO periods!!!!
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:20 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Gar, that's me right now. I can't wear my regular pants. It's stretchy pants for me the next few days. Pass the extra salty potato chips and the chocolate ice cream and leave me alone for a few days. HA HA HAHA
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009