• In the Spotlight:

Is this weird or are there other women like me???

me and my SO have a computer in our room and im prego so im not always up for sex so i tell him when i go to sleep watch some porn and do it yourself... where i lay in bed i can see both him and the computer and i put the blanket over my head(i can see thru the blanket) and pretend to be asleep and watch him pleasure himself and really kinda enjoy it...is this normal or am i just crazy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think every one does it but I can see how it is a turn on. It is kinky, and you like to watch...(naughty girl!) I enjoy watching my hubby pop one off myself too. It's hard to catch him though because he rarely does it...I'm usually on that thing like white on rice!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 2:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love it when my husband mastubates. I dont care if he does while watching porn or in the shower or whatever. If i'm too tired go for it. He never masturbate though unless I'm watching. It's human nature
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 6, 2009