What Do You Think This Dream Means?

This is a recitation in an e-mail to my husband of a dream I had last night. So obviously the You in this is my husband and the we is me and my husband.

we were on this island hotel me, you, and all of our kids, I say it that way because I'm not sure how many we had. Well we had left our kids in our room with a nanny and we went down to the first floor and something happened I'm not exactly sure what but like pirates or something took over the island and took you captive up to like the 5th or the 8th floor (I can't remember which one). Well I got really sad about that and I started trying to find you and I had help so I started running trying to find the stairs up to the second floor because the elevators had been turned off. cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• is he gone right now? i ask b/c you said in an email, and i've had odd dreams like this (well centered around not being able to find him) when my hubby is deployed. i'd say its a fear of him either growing away from you while he is gone or of him leaving you for another women (b/c you mention all the women in the dream and everyone leaving you in your search for him)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:32 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• When I got to the second floor there were all of these people standing there waiting for us to stop for them well they were in my way so I ended up throwing them over board but some of the people who were with me ended up deserting me in the process. So it's just me and one other guy on the third floor looking for you and it wasn't so hard to get off of the third floor because for some reason there weren't that many people on the third floor so even though I did have to hide a few times I got to the fourth floor stairs just fine but when we were going up them my last guy deserted me and I just knew there were a ton of the bad guys on the fourth floor so it was me all alone but I wasn't stopping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• So far just sounds like a fear of something happening to him or him leaving you .
    Anonymous

• So I'm going up the fourth floor stairs when all of the sudden they end and all that's left is some ropes so you can climb across but there were all these girls sitting on them so I told them to move or I would push them overboard and you might die from falling off the fourth floor so they moved and I had to like army crawl my way across but I got there. When I did there were so many people it was ridiculous. So I burst into this sound room looking thing and started demanding to know where your were and I thought I was okay because I had a music stand and there were windows so I went to try and shatter them but they were shatter proof so I had to get out of the room but the guys in there were blocking me. So I hit them in the faces with the music stand which didn't knock them out but it distracted them for a second and I started running and I found this guy who was guarding this set of rooms so I thought maybe you might
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Just so you know that a dream usually is part of the last thing you were thinking of before you fall asleep .
    Fears happiness worry anything.
    They dotn really mean anything.

Dont mean to sound rude Im not at all trying to be :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• be in there so I climbed up the wall and started walking around on the dividers between the rooms (there wasn't a roof) but you weren't in any of them it was just a bunch of women, really tiny women. So then I realized that they were (this is going to sound gay so don't laugh at me) they were like fairies or something so I went back into the most protected room and got that one and told her that I wished april 8th had never happened and I put her in my messenger bag and I told her that I was going to throw her down and she needed to fly out of the bag at the first floor before she could die so I did that hoping it would work and then I had to go back out into the main part of the fourth floor because I had to find the fifth floor because I just had to find you.
    Anonymous

• But when I got out there I was surrounded and I didn't have any weapons and the ledge was pretty far away so I was just hoping that something good would happen and then I was in a completely different setting because april 8th had never happened so there weren't any pirates and I was running around looking for you but the baby woke me up before I found you.
    Anonymous

• http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
    Go here and look up all the prominent things in your dream. It helps me every time I have a disturbing dream.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009