met with my ex...something strange happened..

i'm in a very serious relationship and we have a daughter....but yesterday (as stupid as it was) i met with my ex for about 30 min. he was all over me and well i refused but after kissing him a few times. WEll basically I have thought about him numerous times lately and he ended up getting ahold of me and really wanted to c me. We used to have amazing sex (when we were together) and we were together for along time so i thought i missed him and thats y i met with him to c if our chemistry was still there. But something strange happened, I almost want to call it amazing. I wasnt sure of what would happened when i saw him but i knew i would definitely be tempted, but instead I realized how much I love my SO! My SO and i have been goin through a rough time lately but being there made me c how much our realtionship meant to me and i would never want to put myself in that position again. I'm proud of myself..continued

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• AUTHOR continued...and really expect this. I felt horrrible for even kissing him, which was definitely wrong but know that i will stand by my SO cuz what we have is priceless. HAs this ever happened to anyone else? Please no bashing, I'm sharing an honest story and dont need the bashing, thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• That's so weird. I would have thought you'd go for it because the sex was good. You must be growing and in love with your SO. Good for you. You are a strong and loyal person!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 2:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i haven't actually met w/an ex however i've found somehow or another when its rough w/my husband i always end up getting a friend invite from an ex on myspace, or facebook or they'll find my email address. and normally they just want to say hi and see what i've been up to, and eventually end up apologizing about how things ended (normally they cheated). so it makes me appreciate the fact that no matter how rough things get w/my husband neither one of us has ever done so and we figure things out. so i kinda get what you mean.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:08 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Well i am proud of you also. I was thinking about my ex yesterday and trust me i don't want him anywhere near me ever. I was just thinking how wonderful my life is now then when i was him it wasn't so wonderful by any means.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yep.l had a kiss with my ex and realized I didn't love him and wanted desperately to never see him again. It made me realize I wanted to be with my now husband., now whether you shoud tell your man or not is anoter question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• aww thats awsome you must really be in love and listened to your heart in stead of temptaion. So proud of you.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 9:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yes!!! This has happened to me before. I thought I was in love with my ex, couldn't get him off my mind, went and spoke with him for a few min. (Which he's married now) and I came to realize I'm so lucky to have my SO that I don't know why I could have ever second guessed myself on that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Sep. 6, 2009