whats the most weirdest name you've ever heard??

has to be something completely unique, and put the pronounciation next to it please....this is just for fun

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 2:20 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Umm...Angelia Jolie kids. Their names are so weird n hard to prounce. Not sure what the names are but u can easily find it in goodgle.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 2:32 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I know a woman named Aquanetta. Like the Aquanet hairspray! I've known her for years and I still can't believe that's her real name. But her brother has a crazy name too, I just can't remember it. My cousin named her baby girl Maybree, I hate it!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 2:35 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Okay, this one is really bad. My friend was a court reporter, and had to work in family court one day. The bailiff called out the names for a custody case....first the parents names, then the child's. When he got to the child's name he just stopped and stared at the papers.....the mom got very upset and said "It's Shi-thead, why is that so hard? It's Shi-thead" yes pronounced Shi and then thead like thread without the 'r'!! This was her child's real name. I hope I don't offend anybody, but I felt for that child thinking of the torture every time someone read his name!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• By the way, there was no hyphen in that name, I just put it there to make it easier to read!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I made up my kids names. Not totally out there or i would of never named them it. haha Emjay (MJ) and Jasley (Jaz-lee) =) I love my girls and their names =)
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 2:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• One of my emplyees names was PHUC!! I always had customers asking me what his name was and was it a joke. Nope! It was pronounced Foke (vietnemes). Worse part was his last name was Long! Too many laughs over his name and he laughes right along with us.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• my cousins husband name is Dumasal i guess you say it like Dum ma sole
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 8:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• oh and a lot of my cousins have odds names like one Angalic beng beng meloy toy toy humm theres lots I cant remeber alot of there names oh my auntes name is roxlina
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 8:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Ah, Gigi, I went to HS with tons of kids named Phuc and Bich. They're common Asian names.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• T-knayshia (pronounced Tee dash nay she a) Yes, you say DASH for the dash. Wow, her mom was HIGH when she had her! No really, she was. I read a story in a California paper where the women named her kid that and she was in court for child endangerment because she nearly killed her baby by smoking meth and nursing at the same time.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2009