help me out

ok ladies I ovulated 26 -30 of aug and I ve been hurting a little in the lower part of the stomach and my cycle is due two weeks from ovulation rht now I never saw the clear mucus like they talk abt on the websites and on here but two days ago I did rht after im suppose to be ovulating . so now I see blood and I dont no if its implant. bleeding or wht so tell me ladies wht you think I no yall are not doctors but someone has the same expereince

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont know anything about ovulation or implantation, So all I can say is wait a few weeks, see if your period comes if it doesnt take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• No way anyone here can really tell you. You need to wait till you've missed your period in any event.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2009