Answer this please!

I had my period on 8/11. I supposively ovulated on 8/28. Im expecting on 9/11. Right now im having food cravings, moderate ovary cramping, little nausea, and im tired all the time. I took a prego test today and it was negative. Did I take the test too early? Do you think im pregnant or my period is coming for the month? Please tell me!

demelina12

Asked by demelina12 at 2:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It would be too early, I would just wait it out a little longer...maybe test on the 15th?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I take it you mean expecting your period on the 11th? **smile**

YES, you tested too early. Ten days past ovulation is the SOONEST for most tests...today is only eight days IF you have the ovulation date right. I'd wait till the 12th. And remember...first morning urine.

Sounds like you'll get a positive at that time, though.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:48 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i m in the same position as you and I started spottin tonite matter of fact im due on the 11 th also so I m confused what to do I guess Ill have to wait, u having craving already I havent the body works diffrent wit everybody
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 2:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• You may have tested too early. I havn't had a period since July23rd and im on a 28day cycle. I tested last Sunday and it was NEG. I am testing again today just to be sure. Good Luck. I would wait a week and try again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• u need to see a doctor asap. trust me you need to find out now. i didn't know i was pregnant until i gave birth and i suffered the consequences for it. I had an unusual pregnancy. I didn't had all the symptoms you had, but it felt like a period and i still had my period. pregnancy tests can be wrong. call your doctor please.
    jmsteele87

Answer by jmsteele87 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2009