Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do I tell my hobby that I am pregnant again?

we already have 2 kids and can't affort more I have an IUD my doc confirm the good news on friday but I haven't been able to tell him yet some ideas? I don't know how he's going to react..........

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (9)
  • hun, you were on birthcontrol...and I am guessing you didnt make this baby yourself!! Just tell him, its not like you tricked him and had your IUD taken out. Congrats!!

    Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

  • I would just tell him and that IUD did'nt work so well now did it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

  • Can i ask which IUD? Cause I have one in and would like to know my chances.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

  • Anon 2:51. Even if you are on the same IUD, they work different with every womans body. Thats why BC can be such a guessing game, you have to work to find the right one for your body. The only one that is different is paragard, because it does not have hormones. Still your body will react in a different way then here body does.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

  • mirena

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

  • mirena

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

  • i have a friend who got preg on the mirena ...i desided to go with getting fixed root after this baby b/c i hear alot of people r getting preg on the mireana and other iuds

    Answer by rainmommy at 10:23 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

  • He needs to get fixed or you do... I would tell him so you can work it out together.... just dont wait to long you dont want to be a single parent...

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

  • Just sit back and talk to him he cant react that badly about it. Yes it is hard i do understand but you where blessed with a lil baby and it was something meant to happen. You can always ask for assitance from health and social services with food stamps and such its not so bad in the end. If you all are haven bill problems you should try amercian debt arbatration I aint to go at spellen it it us to be ADA for short the names changed but it helps with bills and such over 100 dollars and has helped us out alote. They go by your income a set a rate to pay and they take care of tones of bills they will explain it all to ya its worth the time believe me. You can even withdraw from your account if you need it and tell them to wait on the payment. WIC is a great thing to have if you havnt got it get it. Food stamps you should get and help to if you dont have them. he will be happy dont worrie so much send himm a gift with a baby item

    Answer by honeysuckle09 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.