Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do some people on here do them cool thing to the photo

like add words fade out the picture and stuff

Answer Question

Asked by glamz2lov at 3:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 2 (11 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • a lot of people use a computer program called Paint shop pro. you can do all sorts of cool stuff
    with this program. it does take a bit of time and pratice to learn to use the program tho. I for one have used the program for several years now enjoy making tags and altering photos with it .


    Answer by georgia303 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.