OK so I know this isn't a just for fun question but my neighbor is getting on her daughters nerves!! Check it out!

years ago my neighbors moved in and they had a daughter (then 17) and she gave them hell, all the while they befriended me and wanted my help with her, she ran away and was just her "own person", if you know what I mean. 6 years later she changed her ways and is a wonderful girl, she met a guy and fell in love, got married and pregnant 5 months later. Her mom who is an awesome and sweet woman born and raised in a VERY small ranch in Mexico has been on her like white on rice with the most ridiculous wives tales that they are starting to argue. I am a jokester and always mellow them out with my answers to what mom says but WTH? Can you give me advice so I can show her mom that there is no scientific evidence to what she says? I will give examples in the answer section. Tell me what you think?

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 5:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL wow.. i dont know what to say about that one.. i would pretty much tell her that there are millions of pregnant woman who.. pet dogs and let air hit them and listen to loud music in the car or eat more than chicken noodle soup.. and their milk.. doesnt dry up.. and babies obviously still feed... other wise we wouldnt have so many babies in the world today....
    i mean theres no need for scientific evidence to prove her wrong on those ones its just kinda.. well obvious... ( dont mean to sound like im bashing on her or anything sorry if i offended you or her or anyone!)
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 6:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• 1. Don't let the air from a fan or an open door hit her on the back or front or her milk will dry up.
    2.After her 40 days of abstinence she has to swallow her husband cum so she produces more milk.
    3.Don't scare her or her milk will dry up.
    4.Don't play with the dog or your milk will dry up.
    5.The only thing you can eat is homemade chicken soup to produce milk.
    6. The baby can't have the fan hit her or she will never nurse.
    7. No loud noises or the baby will never nurse.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 5:20 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• wow, she sounds very superstitious, and I don't know if anything will change her way of thinking.  The daughter might just want to take the 'advice' with a grain of salt, smile and say "that's nice ma. Whatever you say ma" and then do her own thing.  Maybe she should take her mom with to talk to the ob/gyn about her 'advice'-- if it what her mom says bothers her. 

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2009