BELIEVERS AND NON BELIEVERS WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS

I believe we are in the last days and I know that the end is near anybody else have any thoughts I also have done some research and I believe that the anti christ is maitreya have any of you heard about him it is pretty scary how acceptable and peaceful he seams I think it will be easy for him to decieve the masses even the christians I know that God is merciful and I hope and pray for a rapture everyday for the sake of my children PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DECIEVE YOU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The rapture is suppose to be a war to end all wars and you pray for this to happen every day? And for your children? I would never want my children to have to live through the worst war the world had ever seen. If you die before the rapture you still get to see god right? So why not hope you can live out your life in peace instead war and turmoil?

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I don't believe Maitreya is "the" anti-Christ, but he is one of the many anti-Christs. THE Anti-Christ is Satan and he has many agents in this world. I believe that the New Age Movement and the Ecumenical Movement have much in common and that they will somehow come together. I don't see this as a good thing, though it's not very PC to say so.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:27 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Please seek help from a licensed therapist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I hope and pray for a rapture everyday for the sake of my children.

I find this very disturbing!  Please take anon 6:47's advice.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• How sad that you choose to live your life from a place of fear.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• The rapture is NOT a war!!! It is a term used to describe when Christ returns for believers and takes them to heaven. The believers will just leave this earth and go to be with the Lord. There will be wars and a major war after the rapture!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i agree with the other anon about seeing a therapist. very good idea..

uhm do you realize just how many time people claimed "the end is coming! i can sense the anti christ!" it hasn't happened yet.. and i dont see it coming anytime soon.. especially not from some anti christ thing... so calm down everything will be OK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Somebody is watching too many sci fi movies, not even sci just fi mostly.
    Seriously people, stop screaming "fire" in a full theatre. You are scaring yourself and others for no reason whatsoever.
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 7:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• You believe you're in the Last Days and so did thousands of people in generations before you. They had just as much faith and were just as much wrong as you are.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Many who thought this ended up turning away in despair. It just happened recently in China.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2009