Why are we fighting amongst ourselves?

Our health care system is totally out of control, to many people are letting their religious views cloud their political views (I am totally confused by this one because Jesus was a Liberal and it seems the biggest group that uses his name are of the same political group as the Pharisees, conservatives), our economy sucks, along with the job market, we need to bring our troops back home (that would save some money) and all anyone can do is be nasty to each other.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• http://www.stalbans.org.nz/teachings/rob_yule/jesus/jesus3-6th.htm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• "Jesus was a Liberal."

ROFL!! thanks for that..it will make the rest of my day go better! lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Jesus Said give to Ceasar what is Ceasars and give to God what is God's. We are to help those that need it. It's not the governments job.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Op, you are attempting to mix politics with relgion. Last I heard that was a liberal no-no... tsk tsk... :o) The current political Healthcare bill's problems (HR 3200) has NOTHING to do with religion.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I know which is what confuses me. Everyone thinks that if you are Liberal you are for government control of everything. I personally think there is to much government control, yet a liberal. I think that people should stand up to the big businesses, let them know we want more jobs and better pay, the lawyers to stop making a mockery out of our legal system, and the Insurance companies who are to much in the pockets of politicians. I am all for Universal Health Insurance, which is different from Universal Health Care, most providers that I have spoken with are for this. They get to keep their private practice and only have to bill one Insurance provider. It will also lower their malpractice insurance because then all they would have to cover is pain and suffering and lost wages.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Op, you are attempting to mix politics with relgion. Last I heard that was a liberal no-no... tsk tsk... :o) The current political Healthcare bill's problems (HR 3200) has NOTHING to do with religion.

There is a comma in between health care and religion denoting separate issues. Not saying one is indicative of the other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• OP, I TOTALLY AGREE.

Answer by older at 9:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Universal health care and religion!  I have the former and not the latter but I'm not seeing the connection here.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:35 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Answered at 7:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 by: * thehairnazi theha... "Jesus was a Liberal." ROFL!! thanks for that..it will make the rest of my day go better! lol

rolling on floor Yup, gotta agree. That one made my day,also.

stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Well I think you are a little off... especially when trying to make health insurance a religious issue. BUT what I want to know is who are these providers that are for it? Most of the providers I know are still against a single payer system. Don't get me wrong, they don't like the current system, but they would prefer to fix what's wrong with the system first before implementing any other system.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009