Would you support Hillary running in 2012?

In the late July Rasmussen survey, liberal voters, who are the most outraged by the potential elimination of the public option, also were already evenly divided over the possibility of an Obama-Clinton match-up in 2012.
Forty-eight percent (48%) saw it as a possibility, while 49% did not. Just three percent (3%) had no opinion. But again 16% said it was very likely, and 17% said it was not at all likely.
At that time, 53% of voters had a favorable opinion of Clinton versus 43% who have an unfavorable view of her. Fifty-nine percent (59%) of voters approved of the job she was doing as secretary of State.
Among Democrats, 79% viewed Clinton favorably, including 49% whose view of her was very favorable.
Obama’s approval ratings, by contrast, have been in negative territory for weeks in the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 8:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think it would be interesting if she won the Primary. But I don't want her as President...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Absolutely NOT! >.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• No, I woldn't but if her and Obama were my ONLY options I would.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I would love a woman president....possibly Hilary....so to answer your question, not sure.
    mollymomofthree

Answer by mollymomofthree at 8:50 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

•  !throwing up                      Heck NO! I had enough with the Clintons, they  are a bunch of HIPOCRATES!

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 8:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I really do not think so.....I know she tried hard to get there but I think she may have left her party line to Obama line and that sinks my vote.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:52 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Between Obama and Her That would be a YUP!!! But we'll see who elses runs! Hopefully Palin!!!! I just don't know, we'll see when the time comes I guess, Always have to chose the lesser of the two evils!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Palin oh yuck, as for Hillary, no. In fact I am researching non-party affiliated candidates. Tired of all parties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• By the way is SHIRLEY CHIZUM still around? LOL...LOL...imagine that trio PALIN / CLINTON / CHIZUM...HA!
    annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 9:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2009