Anyone else find it funny....?

that Conservatives invoke the name of God and Jesus all the time, yet bash Liberals? Jesus was a Liberal and the Pharisees were Conservatives and quote "were not actively involved in political life except where matters affected their own self interest."

Sorry if this sounds a little snarky, but I am just tired of all the bickering that goes on here. I think this is a great forum, but has been taken over by a bunch of people that cast stones and have more fun than the bully on the playground. Lets get some honest to goodness open-minded thought provoking dialogue going here.

Oh and I post anon because I do not want death threats sent through the message system to me.

http://www.stalbans.org.nz/teachings/rob_yule/jesus/jesus3-6th.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not every Conservative is religious. Death threats? A tad dramatic, don't 'cha think? ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:48 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I wish I was being dramatic...was told I should get the gun that I think everyone should be allowed to have and shoot myself and another time was told that if I didn't shut my F***ing Liberal mouth they would find me. Crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

And of course you reported them to CM for violation of the ToS, right? How long ago were they suspended?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• And we all know that ONLY conservatives call names. And how do you know Jesus was leberal. Was that listed on his voter registration?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2009