I have 5 days left till I know....is it to early to test??

I'm suppose to start on the 11th of september, so its 5 more days left! Is it too early to take a test? W/ my first, I didn't test. So I'm not formiliar w/ the home tests.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can but you might get a wrong result. The longer you wait, the more acurate it it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i tell you what spetember 11th is my bday and i am taking my home test on that day its like 2 days before i am suppose to start, we can both take the test that day and share results... up to you sorry if that seems weird but i kinda dont want to be alone so to speak. lol. good luck. i would wait till that day, ( 11th) thats what i did when i first found out i was pregnant my first time.
    mrs.altshue

Answer by mrs.altshue at 11:03 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I would join you for the 11 th, but I know it would probly be too early for me. I'm not due til the 18/19. I would have to look to know for sure. But I'm starting to think I am cause I'm getting that feeling that I always got, with the discharge, cramping and feeling like I'm goin to start any second!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• you can test but it may not be accurate if your ormone levels arent high enough. when i was pregnant, i tested1 week after my missed period, and the positive was still prety faint at that time.
    right now im due to start on tuesday, and i want to test really bad, but im making myselfwait to see if im late.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 5:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• and mrs. altshue, ill join you for the 11th!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 5:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I had a really faint positive.
    mrs.altshue

Answer by mrs.altshue at 3:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009