anyone else have or had preeclampsia???

how long after u got it did u have ur baby?? i am 36 weeks with it and i wont know if i am gonna get induced or not until tuesday..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It will depend on the severity of the symptoms and if the problem can be managed/stabilized with diet and hydration. Unless it is really severe and endagering a woman's life and the functioning of the placenta, it would be best to let the baby gestate longer sincde 36 weeks is pre-term.

If you were in imminent danger, they wouldn't have a wait and see approach.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have had it with all three pregnancies. I was induced with the first 5 days early, the second 7 days early and the third almost 3 weeks early. I was really sick with headaches and very high blood pressure with them. If you need to talk just message me. :)
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 1:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I was on bedrest for 6 weeks after I got it and had my baby 3 weeks early. She was small but healthy and it 5 down and doing great. I was also induced when they felt it was unsafe for me to continue with the pregnancy but I had it for 6 weeks before they decided that.
    angelic_beauty_

Answer by angelic_beauty_ at 2:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yes i had it. My son was induced at 34 wks and 2 days. It was induction or death. My bp was 200/120. My bp had slowly creeped up.they had done a protein panel the week before but it was normal. I had no other symptoms. I got a migraine and went to l and d. I was induced that day. My son spent a week in nicu but is doing fine. Hes a month now. If you have preeclampsia you have to be induced. If they r just worried you might be headed that way cause of bp they will try to manage through drugs, rest ect. But once it becomes preeclampsia wich mean high bp and spilling protien in urine you have to deliver. Your baby should be fine, your close to term. There is nothing you can do to prevent it, so try not to worry.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 7:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009