what if your baby daddy likes to go with other girls but still wants to be with you?

my baby daddy says he loves me and wants to stay with me but he text alot of my friends and they be talking, so when i tell them i go still go with him they will go back and ask him and he will say no...i love him but should i give him a chance...give me our opinion

nakiana

Asked by nakiana at 11:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I am also going through this with the father of my kids. He says he loves me but he wants to do other woman. I live with him and I have no where to go. We still have sex and act like a couple but it hurts.If you dont need him then leave him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It is called "have you cake and eat it to". Or he is a player. OK, find some where to go. Get a job or PA. Find a guy that will be faith full to you.

Answer by louise2 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• ever heard the expression of having your cake and eating it too? he's playing you, telling you that stuff so that you'll stick around, meanwhile he's out poundin your friends...that's sick. dump the loser, you'll find someone that actually cares about you and your child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• You seem like you both are very young. From your other question you wrote on here, both of you are trying to be together cause it seems that's how it should be but you both are looking else where because you are not ready for the whole commitment, family thing. Just please take care of your child and forget about the other boys and girls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• He is a loser that won't commit. You can either accept that and learn to deal with him and pray he does not bring home an STD or you can decide you and your child deserve better and dump him. We do teach people how to treat us you demand nothing of him and he gives you exactly that.

I will admit I cannot relate to you in any way. I didn't have a baby daddy. I was married to my husband and he has always been there for our family. I made a good choice and picked a good man. I do feel for you and your poor choice in this man. You can change your own life without him. Go to school, grow up and better yourself you don't want your child being like you or him do you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I would do something for you. I would find out what you want and do it. Take care of yourself and your child have more then him in life and make a choice that suits you. Tell him either you are here or your somewhere else but not both. But first do something for yourself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i'd tell him to make a choice, them or me. and YOU stick to it. he obviously doesn't have anyone's interest at heart other than his own. you've got a baby to take care of..not a full grown (?) man.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think you both have a lot of growing up to do. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think he doesn't know what he REALLY wants , TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU .OR JUST DATE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. . YOU SHOULD SIT AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT THIS SITUATION AND GET SOME IDEA OF WHAT HE REALLY WANTS TO DO. SO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND. AND THEN YOU CAN DECIDE WHAT TO DO .ALOT EASIER. GGO LUCK
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 4:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I MEANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 4:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2009