Am I alone?

Ok, I have to ask, anyone else unable to bear dealing with women in real life? I hate them. Ok, I hate them on here too but I need sort of socialization (am SAHM). But women are just so chatty and bitchy and horrible. I would rather hang out with guys with their burping and high fives and 'stupid' talk. Am I the only weirdo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• No your not the only one. I am the same way.

Answer by louise2 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Nope, one of my best friends is a guy, and I hang out with him more than any of my girlfriends (the two that I held onto since high school). We sit in a shop drinking beer and working on cars. Good times.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i'm the same way, it's not the bitchiness and chattiness that bother me though, it's the fact that they are so scantless and will be on your mans nuts the second you step into a bathroom...i've had issues with women since i was 13 and saw my stepmom let another guy rub up on her and put his hand up her skirt, right in the middle of the bar (small town), while my dad was away hunting. ever since then, i see most women for what they really are...i'd rather be around guys talking about sports, drinkin a beer and bbqing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I don't HATE woman, I just don't get along with them to well. But I understand where you're coming from though. I think we as woman need to get it together sometimes.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Oh thank god. I thought I was alone. It's nice to hear I am not. I have only ever met one other woman who can't stand women.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Me too, work with all women and it is even worse! Back stabbing, gossip, hate it! Would rather work with men.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• me too i rather hang out with the guys. they are funny and fun to be with. where as girls all they do is complain all the time anymore. blah blah blah.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 4:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yall sound like a bunch of bitchy women. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009