Do you ever feel like you want to mentally but not physically?

What motivates you to workout?

I keep saying ok this Sunday I will start or tomorrow or whatever but it never comes...what the heck are we all waiting for for something tragically to happen if even that.
For starters where to begin?

Thanks girls

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Start now, not later. Get up and go for a brisk walk

Answer by rkoloms at 11:25 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have a hard time just getting up and there always seems to be somethng else I could be doing. Set yourself an hour in the afternoon and just make yourself get up. Once you get going..you'll feel fabulous.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• OMG...I feel like this everyday, every minute, it seems that I am at a constant battle with myself. I am forever thinking about diet and exersice. But I don't follow through. you, we, just have to do it! Quit making excusese, take the time to do physical activity, preplan what healthy foods you are going to eat and eat them. Do not allow junk food into our home! I wish it was easy, but nothing worthwhile is every easy. Good Luck GFs.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I live in Vegas and if I don't walk before 8am it's too hot! Begin like I did...on your terms! If you want to start at 3am one day or 10pm the next day. Don't force yourself to do it or it will feel like work. When the mood is right, get active and have fun. I love Pilates, Yoga and sometimes Cardio classes but the gyms don't fit my schedule so I joined the best online fitness studiio. www.dailyfitplanet.com Works for me!
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 6:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009