Has anybody made money with Google?

I am looking for something to do from home.. please let me know if you have ever worked with this and if it works. Thanks.

yvonne37

Asked by yvonne37 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• if this was true im sure a lot of people would be at home doing this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I pretty much looked into everything. I finally found something I can do from home that is not a scam! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a large group of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:57 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• No, when you see ads like this, they are actually just trying to sell you an eBook. It explains how to post these ads so others will do the same thing you are doing. No, you don't make any money, you in fact scam others just like they are trying to do to you.

If you are looking for something honest to do, I have a variety of articles with great resources and ideas for home based businesses at:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:57 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• thats what I thought.. :)
    thank you ladies.. I will look into your ideas.
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I tried working at home with google, but after i signed up, they told me i had to pay more than 50$ a month...

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009