OMG!!! MY 13 MONTH OLD DD HAS BEEN UP SINCE 2;40 AM FIRST SCREAMING THEN PLAYING AND WONT GO BACK TO SLEEP IM SOOOOO TIRED AND HAVE SO MUCH TO DO TODAY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like me with my 21 month old everyday...
    I feel your pain mommy and Im soooo sorry.
    But hey, atleast its not an every night thing for you.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• sometimes my little one will do this,we got out into the living room and i put on one of her shows and i lay there holding her
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 1:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• well see if she needs a changing, or something to eat or drink or just get her out and hold her put on her fav show and hold her and im sure she will go back to sleep
    mom2twoboys41

Answer by mom2twoboys41 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• if there is noting shes need put her in bed and let her cry it out thats if is she is not sick or nething kids got to know they got a say sometimes but they dont get to walk all over you they got to know some thing they got to do and go to bed at bed time is one
    motorbaby8111

Answer by motorbaby8111 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2009