What does the average woman sweat most?

The other day I was at a home game for my son and man I was sweating buckets (atleast I felt like that) I look around and all the other ladies looked nice and dry as a cucumber.

I am not a big person I am a size 12 but man you would think the way I sweat I would be loosing something, I usually sweat around my neck area and my forehead that is the most I really start to show I usually take a damp wash cloth or a paper towel but man I hate being the only one feeling the sweat (or showing it that is)

Any suggestion would be appreciated ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Health

• not to sound funny but how old are you? are you going through menopause? my mother went through all of that and sweat like she ran a marathon.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I am 45 years old and is 5' 5" and a mother of two young kids.

I guess it could be menopause but how can I hide it altille...lol it is so embarrassing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I sweat too easily. I keep a squirt bottle with me in warm weather- I get mine from the cosmetics department of store or floral section.

There are shirts sold in dept store and sports stores made help in sweating - something like the words cooling max are in its' label.

Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2009