Do you ever feel like sleeping your life away?

I mean I don't hate life it's just sometimes I just want to lay around and do nothing and when I have to do what I have to do I get my butt in gear...especially when I know my dh is coming home from work..lol

He'll be like what did you do all day? I am like oh just doing this and that...lol

I don't think he believes though he walks away like...yeah right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• drink some vodka
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• No-I am too busy to lay around. I feel guilty if stuff needs done and I don't do it-not all the time but I try to do what I can before my dh gets home and wants dinner.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• no, i dont like pitty parties for attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• LOl I sure do LIKE to, but unfortunately, I can't anymore. that ended with giving birth LOL. but boy when I was preggers, especially that first and third trimester, if my butt hit a flat surface, I was OUT! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Between school work and work. I would honestly have no time to even think about it.! It might be nice for a couple of days then I would go out of mind so I would rather have a goal to get to!! lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009