Feeling sorry for people who make fun of Jesus and do not believe in him!!!

I don't understand how some of you can claim you believe in Hell but not Heaven. ??? That doesn't make any sense to me. I am extremely dissapointed and upset, by all of the disbelief. Have any non-believers ever heard of Faith? I cannot believe there are so many people who refuse to believe. But I will say, I know there will come a day and many, believe it will be soon, that our Lord will come and take those of us who KNOW he is real and leave all others to stay here which will turn into Hell. And I am so glad that I will not be here, instead I will be in Heaven with my Father.

BuzyMamma

Asked by BuzyMamma at 11:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The reason why the insults its a lot to do with unbelief. The harsh reactions are from angry hearts towards something their earthly mind does not understand. Its a fight and a battle that will not end until the end of the ages. Many do not understand nor do they comprehend the power of His Love, Grace and Finished Work of the Cross.
    It is sad indeed but people do make their own choices, All we are to do is to love them anyway. When they are insulting you, they are insulting Jesus that lives within you. They ar instulting the Kingdom of Heaven and all that is in it. It is their choice. How we respond makes a huge difference in how they continue to act. Just continue to walk in Grace, Mercy, Honor , Love and Blessing. God will honor all that you do in His name!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Good for you.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• well listen here lady...not eveyone has to believe in everything you do, we all have our own thoughts on everything..so keep your stuff to yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I do not believe in Hell, but I don't believe in heaven either. i do believe in an after life. I don't feel sorry for any one. We pick our own paths and How do you know other than reading the bible that you won't die and meet LOKI??
    Anonymous

• Hey hey, whats the with quick responses without knowledge. Thank u, I know it's good for me. You don't want to believe, think about what I saying, dont just jump like that. Stop jumping to conclusions.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 12:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Everyone has a right to believe whatever they want. Why would I feel sorry for someone if they've found something that makes them happy and they are at peace? For a moment just reverse roles and you will see. Non-believers have a hard time understanding how you can believe in something that to them is just silly.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• What I don't get is WHY do they have to insult and make fun? does that make them feel better? sad really.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I am extremely dissapointed and upset, by all of the disbelief.

You also have an extremely large ego to think it's your place to be disappointed and upset by what other people believe.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• You're disappointed by the lack of belief and I'm disappointed in the abundance of it. We agree to disagree. Now come here and let me wrap my Heathen arms around you and hold you tightly before the Rapture comes and takes you away from me lover.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I probably don't believe in him the way you do. I believe he was just a man, that's it. I don't beleive in a heaven or a hell. BUT, i don't make fun of him, or what anyone believes. That's disrespectful, just as you are being now too. Really, how dare you...to feel sorry for anyone who doesn't believe that way you do? So, i believe YOUR without knowledge to be a sheep and follow a religion without questioning it. But i would have never said that to you...until now.

What a mean, disrespectful, and self-rightchess thing to post. Shame on you. Would your God be proud of you for this? I'm guessing not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2009