why is she being like this

why is she being this way to me since she had the baby she wont talk to me she wouldnt even let me see the baby even her grandma wont let me see him and ive always done stuff for her and now shes doing this to me just cause you've had a baby dont mean you can treat your freinds that way am i right or wrong

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• this kind of stuff usually happens to people who have kids. because the child becomes more important than anything else in the world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• omg they just let someone in and they told me and my boyfreind to stay away wtf
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It can be really overwhelming to be a new mom, and with the combination of hormones and mixed emotions, sometimes friends are pushed to the side for a moment. Give your friend some time to adjust.
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Did you guys have a fight or anything before hte baby came? Do you smoke or do anything she might consider "dangerous to the baby"? Have you said anything mean (even though you didn't mean it that way) about her or the baby. Hormones go crazy after a baby, so it's possible she's pissed about something silly or nothing at all. Unless you ask her why you can't see her or the baby, you won't know for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I agree with other posts...Hormones and been overwhelmed with this new experience can change a person for a while. Give her some time and then confront her. But it's kinda strange, I've 3 kids and never pushed anyone away. I was totally happy. Maybe something u said or upset her.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 2:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My best friend did the same to me. She had problems with the father of her child so she thought we all had it out for her. After the baby turned 2mths she came around. Her parents are really religious, old and old fashioned so they give her this thought that women with children should socialize with other women who has children. At the time I didnt have a child. Like I said she came around and we have been fine every since.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009