Christians, do you look for proof of Jesus

or is his love with and all the proof you need?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• nope.. did you know jesus shaved his legs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• oh he also shaved his armpits.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• No, as Christians we do not need any proof of anything. Faith and beliefs have to come within someone's inner self. Jesus is always around us and showing us way and directing us to a better happier life. But as far as need prood of Jesus; HIS DEATH FOR US is more than enough.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 12:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• jesus died?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i feel sorry for u...of what Jesus has planned for u...laugh and make fun as much as u want...but i am pretty sure u will pay for what u r saying...i feel ur stupidity my friend...so keep up ur nonsense commenst...u r sooo sad, its not funny. i will pray for u anno. 9:16
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Great answer BuzyMamma! I agree, I don't need any more proof than what is found in the pages of the Bible. And, knowing He died for me! To do for me and everyone else what we are unable to do for ourselves,save our souls from eternal damnation,and separation from Him.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• There is no real proof, so faith is all they have. Take that faith away and what is left?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Ladies, take it easy. This is not what Jesus told us to do. Thank u stvmen88. I am glad there is some people out there agree to what I am saying. God Bless.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 12:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• IhartU...ur comments are getting attention...By now I know what u r looking for, just coz of some posts u've put up. We dont have to proof anything to u or her. Faith is what keeping us strong and having blessings surround us. Without Faith I would end up like u, non-believer..trying to attack believer...so Yes Faith in Jesus and living by faith is all I got left. FAITH, FAITH AND MORE FAITH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• ihartu, faith is enough. I feel sorry for you when you get in these moods. There are times you are nice and able to help Christians dig deeper in their faith, other times you seem pessimistic. I know deep down you have that faith you are tyring to suppress. You are angry with God for some reason, and I am sorry for this. I will keep you in my prayers and know I am always on your side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2009