bite or sting? "bump" on my baby's arm. What else could it be?

My son has a weird bump thing in the back of his arm. It is like a little red splotch with what looks like a burn blister in the middle. The blister is very tiny. I just don't know what a bee sting looks like and thought maybe it could be that. I know he didn't get burned. My fiance said there was a bee in the car the other day, maybe it stung the baby? I can try to get a picture if anyone wants to see.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if baby didn't come down with anything more and isn't in pain, I'd take a pic of it incase it returns. It kind of sounds like chicken pox. You don't have to be near a known outburst of chicken pox to get it. But definitely by a couple of days later if it were that, baby should have far more than one spot like that.

Is he itchy or swollen there? If so ask your ped. They might say apply topical ointment.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009