question about adult teeth coming in...

my oldest, 6, has just lost her 2nd tooth. the adult tooth coming in is wayyyy crooked. it's not completely out yet. does that straighten out even a little bit on it's own while it's coming out? it was growing in behind the baby tooth before it was even loose.

MHaney1980

Asked by MHaney1980 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It should. Once it has some room (because the baby tooth has fallen out) it will likely straighten out into the spot- though it may not be completely straight.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 12:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• it should straighten out as the other teeth fall out and adult teeth come in.

if it doesn't I'd see the dentist.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My daughters came in crooked too. They got more straight after they were all the way out.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2009