Need creative help!

Okay so my Little sister wanted to fill out my Baby shower invites. I let her. but she left out where we are registered and that we're having a boy. We're registered at target but target doesnt give the little registered at target notices for the invites anymore... Is there a way I can print them out online or somewhere I can make my own and add to them that we're expecting a boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just add it to the cards yourself?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'd print out on cardstock the red Target with a Blue arrow in the bullseye.

on the back write that you're registered at Target and you're having a boy. or something a bit more creative....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Its probably too late to add it but... does your son have a name yet? When I had my shower's my invites said "for: Christina & Baby Jaydin" and "for: Christina & Baby Makenna" it got the gender point across. But then again, there was nobody invited that didnt know what I was having

As for the registry... its not proper ediquette to include that in an invitation so I didnt allow my shower throwers to write it in there, or to include the little registry cards that I had. Every time I have RSVP for a shower, I always ask if the mommy is registered and where. And for the showers I have thrown, a majority of the RSVPing ladies would ask. IMO saying you are registered somewhere is asking for a gift. I know its common sense to bring a gift to a shower but I just personally dont think its polite to include that info
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2009