Whoa! the biggest baby I've ever seen!

I went to a friend of the families sons first bday party yesterday. There were tons of little babies :D.... Well this ladie was holding this little boy while all the other kids were off swimming in the pool. The ladie and I got to talking and she mentioned that her older son(3) was swimming. I was like "is this little one scared of the water?" she started laughing and was like "he isnt even a year old yet. He will be one next week" I was like OMG this kid was the size of a 2 year old... Not fat just big like tall and husky. She said he was already taller than her 2 year old and weighed more. hehe that kid is gonna be a talllllll boy! Have you ever known a kid like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oops! I meant three year old at the bottom.. Hehe pregnancy brain!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yeah, kinda. My fiance's step brothers son. He was born premature, about a month or two before our son was born. And hes twice the size of my son now, It makes me wonder how big he would have been if he made it full term! haha
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I go to my gym. One of the little boys that came to a class looked to be 3 or so, but he was 1. His daddy plays for the NFL so he's a big boy, too! But very cute and healthy. It bothered me though, one of they coaches told the mother he was big. ... maybe too big. She hasn't been back that I have seen. I would have been pissed too. I mean, seriously he's daddy is an NFL player! He just has big genes :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• ya my son is 5 and is 4 ft 6 and my daughter is 4 months and 28 inches

even my brother joseph is 19 and 6 ft 9 -10
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I was at birthday party last month and there was a little boy who I thought was at least four. I was talking to his mom and it turns out he was a little younger than my 2 1/2 year old. He was the biggest kid at the party doubling the size of my daughter (she is small or her age, but he was huge). He wasn't fat either just a big boy.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My son is big (tall) for his age. When my son was 2 y/o, everyone thought he was 5 y/o. It's even worse now that my son is 4 y/o. All the pre k parents think my son failed or is really dumb. He is just so much bigger then the rest of his classmates. My sons' dr thinks my son will be around 6'8 if not taller.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• When my second daughter was born at 10 lbs she was too big for most newborn clothes. She was wearing 3 month clothes before she was even a month old.
    Thankfully, she outgrew her 'baby fat' because she is now an 18 year old lean and muscular beauty! She is very athletic and an amazing ballet dancer on pointe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2009