does anyone know how to look up a criminal record?

we have become friends with the couple that use to live at our trailor before us, they moved up a couple streets. well the husband has been in prison but really tell anyone what he went in for. the reason i ask is because i want to make sure it wasnt like for child molestation something like that cause he has made sexy comments at me before whenever my husband wasnt around or his wife. he wont make those comments when they are around. i wont go there without my husband being there now, but we are also trying for a baby and i dont him around my baby if he has gotten in trouble for child molestration. not necessarily for the comments he made at me but the neighbors as well are trying to find out and we are all worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just look up the person's name on google and there you be. You may have to a pay a fee. but its worth it. lol
    jmsteele87

Answer by jmsteele87 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Look at your county court docket. Example type in Madison county court docket then look at civil and criminal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• look up you local police department and they have a sex offender list. that might help
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 12:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• if your in OK send me a message i know the site to look on and its free.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 12:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Missing and Exploited Children's Center has a link to sex offenders lists I think. Plus google your state website and then search sex offenders lists or what ever the list is called in your state.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• look up sex offenders

look up criminals

there are other sites too.  easily do a google search, that's how I found those

codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• http://www.crimereports.com/
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• that website is awesome... my man and i wanted to move to an area that was a lil cheaper in rent and then we went to the site and omg THANK GOD we saw how many crimes were in that area. coz we are so happy we didnt move there...
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2009