Have you ever had sex, then started to cry for no reason?

My husband works away from home and when he does come home our sex life is unbelieveable! Well, this time he was home we went at it and I startd to cry after. I have no idea why. He was all freaking out asking what's the matter and I really didn't know. I just cried LOL I was kind of embarassed....

-Has this ever happened to you?
- Did you have a reason?
-What did you husband/boyrfirend think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah I've done that when I've gone without it for awhile...maybe you don't realize how lonely you've been until you have that kind of closeness again. Idk...it's weird, breaks something down inside of you or something..makes ya feel stupid though, huh, can't even explain it...it's like wth? I just had great sex and I'm CRYING~?!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yep and I don't know why it happens either! I don't totally freak out or anything like that but the tears do flow and I sob a bit sometimes. It never happened until shortly after I had my son, don't know if it's connected. At first DH thought he'd done something wrong but I explained that I'm perfectly fine and now when it happens he just snuggles me.

Sometimes my husband gets a sharp pain in his right foot after he orgasms, I figure it's much the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have, I have even started crying right before or in the middle of it. I am not entirely sure why, possibly things from the past seeping into my subconcious mind.
    Anonymous

• i have and i don't know why either it didn't happen until after i became a mom and it is embarassing but now if i do cry hubby also snuggles me
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I use to do that all the time when I was pregnant.. I remember on his birthday after I had my son he was probably like 3 months old, I had my step mom watch him and after we got done I went to go to the bathroom and I saw my sons blanket on the floor and I started crying we ended up having to go get him cuz I couldnt stop crying lol..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yes this happened to me recently... I had absolutely no reason to be upset and just minutes afterwards I was crying out of nowhere. I tried to get up without DH noticing, but of course he did and he was sooo upset. He kept asking me what was wrong, what he did, and would not take me saying I had no clue for an answer. I felt so stupid... then just days later I missed my period, and took a positive pregnancy test. Hubby can now blame it on my hormones I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yes, it was because a song came on the radio that reminded me of my mom. i was in another state and was going through alot (i was 16) women are emotional beings and that is why some of us cry during or after sex. there have been other times and it was just because i was overwhelmed with love for that person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My DH drives a tractor trailer and is gone quite a bit. When we make love to each other I can actually feel the emotional connection between us and feel the love that we both have for each other. There have been several times that I have cried after we make love to each other. I think it's because #1: I love him so much and #2: I can't imagine life without him and I know that the job he has can be dangerous and I guess in my subconscious I'm just so afraid that something will happen and that may be the last time we are able to make love to each other. I also think it's because our emotions are so high during that time as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Sex is just 2 people "hittin' it" at the same time for pure pleasure.
    When there is emotion involved something transpires between the 2 people and it is then it becomes, making love.
    I have cried during intense emotional bonding moments where the earth stands still and there is nothing that is going to stop the over flowing feeling of pure love, when 2 souls become one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yes it happened during my pregnancy and then a few times after. I would literally sob. It's kinda funny thinking back. He would be like, "Why are you crying?" and I'd be sobbing like, "I don't know!!!! Wahhhhh" LOL Hormones.
    MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 9:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2009