What can me and my hubby do to make ourselves feel closer?

We have a 17 month old, Im a stay at home mom, and im also 35 weeks pregnant. I feel so wore out and stressed out. I want a night with just me and him. What can we do thats fairly cheap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• you could go out to mcdonald's or something get a bite to eat, go to the park and enjoy the evening, play a game of cards or dominioes, what ever you two like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• if you have a baby sitter i would go out for italian we have a great little returant in the neighborhood and before i was due we went to eat that was over two yrs ago.... enjoy your time together
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Put your child to bed early and just snuggle on the couch together like you did when you were dating. Ask him for a good footrub and talk about the new baby that is coming. Rent a movie and watch together with a big bowl of popcorn, fall asleep in his arms, it will be the best sleep you've had in a long time. Ask him what he thinks about the future.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 2:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• send out for pizza and go out and rent a movie.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 4:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009