Can someone please cheer me up?

I am sitting at work, ready to cry because of him. I just need a boost in order to make it through the day with no tears.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jesus loves you!!

Oh, and here's a ((hug)).
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 1:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Aw. i have no idea what's going on. But if it makes you feel better I am at work too. And think about it is crying really gonna solve anything? I reccomend turning on some music you love (if you can) and rocking out and dancing around, just get your mind off of whatever is going on for a little while.
    Lacymarie

Answer by Lacymarie at 1:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Here's a big HUG...my prayers are with u. Cheer up...nothing is worht crying for. Life is too short...enjoy it and leave ur bad moments to God n let him show u gudiance.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 1:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Send me a friend invite...I've got some funny videos on my page that might put a smile on your face. (((HUGS)))
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2009