How long?

How long did it take everyone when they were TTC? I am starting to wonder if I am ever gonna get there.

Asked by auroura at 1:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it took me 9 straight months! then in june, i finally concieved.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have been trying unofficially for over 2 yrs. i had 2 very easily and now...nada.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• we tried unofficially for 2 years and really really tried for a year then when we quit trying it happened just like everyone told me it would.

Answer by Miranda123006 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• The first time, we tried for a month and got pregnant right away. We started for our #2 last month, so we will see in a few days. Good luck!

Answer by Londyns07mommy at 2:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It took a year of not trying not to with my first. With my second, it took three months of trying and three days of trying not to.

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I tired for almost 2 years then got pregnant then miscarried, then tried again for a little over a year and decided to give up and 2 months later i found out I was preggo.... I now have a one year old son. don't give up just don't make sex a job..... enjoy it

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• we have been trying for over four years now on our own...but in dec of last year through March i went on metformin to help....because I ahve PCOS..................but still nothing

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009