How long?

How long did it take everyone when they were TTC? I am starting to wonder if I am ever gonna get there.

auroura

Asked by auroura at 1:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it took me 9 straight months! then in june, i finally concieved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have been trying unofficially for over 2 yrs. i had 2 very easily and now...nada.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• we tried unofficially for 2 years and really really tried for a year then when we quit trying it happened just like everyone told me it would.
    Miranda123006

Answer by Miranda123006 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• The first time, we tried for a month and got pregnant right away. We started for our #2 last month, so we will see in a few days. Good luck!
    Londyns07mommy

Answer by Londyns07mommy at 2:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It took a year of not trying not to with my first. With my second, it took three months of trying and three days of trying not to.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I tired for almost 2 years then got pregnant then miscarried, then tried again for a little over a year and decided to give up and 2 months later i found out I was preggo.... I now have a one year old son. don't give up just don't make sex a job..... enjoy it
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• we have been trying for over four years now on our own...but in dec of last year through March i went on metformin to help....because I ahve PCOS..................but still nothing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009