coinsidence or do you think they REALLY know??

When I went to my first ultra sound with baby number 2 we took our DD. The ultra sound tech put the thing on my belly and I kid you not my DD looked at it and said "thats my baby brother" we didnt even tell her that was the baby, and it didnt look like one...just like a bean with legs lol. But she knew, and it turns out she will be getting a baby brother. Also, she has called him her brother the entire pregnancy, Im 23 weeks and we used to say "well it could be a sister" and she would say no and argue with us lol. So...do you think kids just know or it was just a good guess?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 2:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL possible a good guess hopeful wishing .
    I know I begged for asister after my 2 brothers came . I got on LOL
    Too cute tho
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My son was about 2 when I miscarried and one night as we read a story before bed, he said quite matter of factly, "Momma, your baby off?"

He told me to drink milk one day before I knew I was pregnant (the cat also knew was pregnant before I did).

I believe children are closer to God than we think!

Yeah, I think it's a boy, too!

Peace ad Love
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 2:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• you know i dont think kids really know, only because i've had a lot of friends who's kids said one thing just like your DD when it was really the other, and my one friend's daughter every day says its a boy or a girl and when you argue with her she argues back depending on what she said that day :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• When my mom was pregnant with my little brother I knew it was a boy. So I think that it's very possible she really did just feel it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My son was the same way!!! When I did come out preggo the second time he was 3 yrs old we told him first, that I was expecting . He said right off the bat,"Im gonna have a sister"!!! We explained we didnt know what it was and it could be a boy and he just kept saying. "No its gonna be a girl. Sure enough we did have a girl. I swear he was psychic or something!!! It was so weird I really felt he knew all along!
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 2:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think SOME kids know.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Kids can sense that kind of thing I have heard. My son said my sister was having a boy and everyone else said she was having a girl...he was right. He argued with his grandpa about it saying that he can't say his auntie is having a girl because he is a boy and that is the choice he is suppose to pick...lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• She had a 50/50 chance of being right. All kids do. Now hers just got proven right, but if it was a girl, noone would remember it a month down the road, so coincidence here.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 2:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I agree with Petie ... absolutey a coincidence.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i think some people have psycic abilities and some dont. I have dreams that come true all the time. dreams about pregnancy, something happening at work, moving, one time my friend miscaried. the wierdest dream i had that came true was i had delivered a premature baby and it was in a box for some reason and i found it alive and it was very weak. i come to find out the next day that had happened to a couple in paraguay or some odd country. they were told that their baby died at birth and they took it home that day in a casket for the funeral and someone heard it crying. IT WAS ALIVE!!! wierd stuff
    MaKettle87

Answer by MaKettle87 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2009